IsatPhone 2 Desktop Dock
All in one design for land/fixed site applications
An intelligent docking station for the IsatPhone 2 specifically designed to support accessing voice services via Bluetooth, RJ11/POTS, hands-free speakerphone or the active privacy handset attached to the unit. The dock allows IsatPhone 2 handset to be used in a wide variety of applications. The intelligent RJ11/POTS interface supports standard corded, or cordless or DECT handsets to be used or alternatively interfaced with a PBX system presenting standard ring, busy and dial tones like a standard phone network. The IsatPhone 2 handset, fits securely in the dock, its features included phone charging, USB data port, in-built ringer and allows antenna and power to be permanently connected to the dock ready for use. The dock supports personal Alert, Assistance Alert and Tracking functionality of the IsatPhone 2 handset whilst docked. The IsatPhone 2 handset is easily inserted and removed by the press of a button on top of the dock making it very easy to use away from the dock when required.
- In-built speakerphone for hands-free
- Auto sensing off hook privacy handset
- Supports Intelligent POTS/ RJ11 interface up to 600m of RJ11
- Charges IsatPhone 2 battery
- Provide in-call Mute facility via button on the dock.
- Provide instant Personal Alert via button on the dock.
- Support Assistance Alert and Tracking via IsatPhone 2
- Wall or desk mounting bracket
- Micro USB data port
- Included external passive antenna and 10m cable kit (other antenna option and cable lengths available)
Please note: use of Satellite Telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.