Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Satellite Phone
Easy to use with voicemail, text and email messaging.
The Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 is ideal for individual and corporate users seeking a robust and reliable solution connected to a well-known network. The IsatPhone 2 provides connectivity for calls and SMS outside of mobile coverage and now you can save up to $200 ex GST on the Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 with Pivotel.
From the 1st of May to the 31st of October 2021 the Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 is reduced to $1,136 ex GST (save $100) when connected to a Pivotel Isat 6 month service plan, and to $1,036 ex GST (save $200) when connected to a Pivotel Isat 12 month service plan.
Offer available until 31 October 2021. Offer may be withdrawn or varied by Pivotel at any time in its sole discretion. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Offer available to credit approved customers only. Offer only available on Pivotel supplied stock. $100 off Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 offer available when signing up to a Pivotel Inmarsat Isat plan on a minimum 6 month term with a minimum cost over 6 months of $258 on the Pivotel Isat 43 plan, plus the cost of the Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 handset. $200 off Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 offer available when signing up to a Pivotel Inmarsat Isat plan on a minimum 12 month term with a minimum cost over 12 months of $516 on the Pivotel Isat 43 plan, plus the cost of the Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 handset. Hardware prices exclude GST and are subject to change. Pivotel IsatPhone plan pricing includes GST. Pivotel IsatPhone plans use the Inmarsat Mobile Satellite Network. Satellite reception limitations and some exclusion zones apply. Visit www.pivotel.co.nz/coverage for a coverage map. Pivotel plans are available to credit approved customers only. For full terms and conditions visit www.pivotel.co.nz.
IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it from searing heat to desert sandstorms or monsoon rain. With fast network registration, and battery life offering 8 hours’ talk time and up to 160 hours on standby, you know you can depend on IsatPhone 2. Get excellent voice call quality using a simple handset, all on the reliable Inmarsat network with near-global coverage.
- Near-global coverage on the Inmarsat network keeps you connected worldwide, apart from the Poles.
- Engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions, IsatPhone 2 operates at -20°c to +55°c, has humidity tolerance up to 95 per cent, and is dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04).
- Location services, including tracking and an assistance button, keep people updated with your GPS co-ordinates when it matters.
- Receive notification of inbound calls, even with the antenna stowed.
- Once configured, a single push of the alert button will send a message to SOS services to get you the help you need in an emergency.
- Network registration in less than 45 seconds, plus unrivalled battery life with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
- Easy-to-use interface, with large high-visibility,scratch-resistant anti-glare display that’s readable even in bright sunlight.
Important: There is a minimum firmware version requirement needed to be met in order for IsatPhone Pro and IsatPhone 2 to work with a Pivotel SIM. Please refer to isatphone-model-clarification for minimum firmware requirement information for each device, how to upgrade the firmware and other important notes.
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.