Hughes 9502 two-piece
Two piece modem/antenna package to provide reliable IP connectivity.
The Hughes 9502 IP satellite terminal provides reliable connectivity over the Inmarsat Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) for IP SCADA and machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. 9502 comes in two piece modem/antenna package or one piece modem/antenna in a single outdoor unit to suit your installation needs. C1D2 compliance option is available for intrinsic safety requirement to operate in oil and gas industry.
- Integrated IP Watchdog to ensure “always-on” network connectivity. No manual intervention required to recover from an outage.
- Auto-on/auto-context activation automatically restores power and PDP connection to itself following loss of power and/or IP connection.
- Remote control via SMS—remote management platform for command and control to the terminal using SMS, including configuration, debugging, and access to Web interface.
- Relay mode passes WAN IP address to the connected RTU.
- Firmware upgrades over the air or local.
- C1D2 option available.
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.