BGAN Cobham Explorer 727 (Vehicular)
A best in class communications on the move BGAN terminal
The Cobham Explorer 727 is a fully integrated 3-units – a transceiver, IP handset and a roof mountable antenna with magnetic mounts Class 10 BGAN vehicluar satellite terminal. designed for robust and durable use that you can rely on.
Explorer 727 is the number one choice in durability and versatility and able to withstand severe geographical conditions such as humidity, dust, extreme weather and changing temperatures. The terminal can be easily install on the vehicle and turned into a mobile communication hub – allowing you to take advantage of reliable broadband access from locations covered by Inmarsat satellite network.
- Simultaneous high-quality voice and data communications over BGAN
- Data transfer up to 492 kbps down, 492 kbps up
- Automatically tracks satellite positions
- Simple, quick, and easily mounted with magnetic mounts
- Robust and reliable
- Easy to transport around or place system in a medium sized suitcase for use anywhere
- Stay connected even you are bouncing across an uneven road