BGAN Cobham Explorer 325 (Vehicular)
A compact communications on the move BGAN terminal
The Cobham Explorer 325 is a fully integrated 3-units – a transceiver, IP handset and a roof mountable antenna with magnetic mounts Class 11 BGAN vehicluar satellite terminal designed for robust and durable use that you can rely on.
Explorer 325 can be easily install on the vehicle and turned into a mobile communication hub – allowing you to take advantage of reliable broadband access from locations covered by Inmarsat satellite network.
- Simultaneous high-quality voice and data communications over BGAN
- Data transfer up to 464 kbps down, 448 kbps up
- Simple, quick, and easily mounted with magnetic mounts
- Robust and reliable
- Compact and lightweight antenna, ideal for vehicles on-the-move
- Stay connected even you are bouncing across an uneven road