BGAN Cobham Explorer 323 (Vehicular)
A new compact one-piece communications on the move BGAN terminal
The Cobham Explorer 323 is an integrated transceiver and antenna Class 12 BGAN vehicluar satellite terminal designed for robust and durable use with no moving parts for the most demanding environments.
The ultra compact design making it the smallest BGAN vehicular terminal in the market and able to turn the vehicle into a mobile communication hub just using only a single cable to connect power and Ethernet.
- Simultaneous high-quality voice and data communications over BGAN
- Data transfer up to 384 kbps down, 225 kbps up at >20° elevation
- Wi-Fi hotspot capability for Internet connection with laptop or smart devices
- Simple, quick, and easily mounted with optional magnetic mounts
- Beam switching technology
- BGAN M2M Certification
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.